These Terms and Conditions relate specifically to my IN-PERSON workshops. If you are wanting to read the Terms and Conditions relating to my ONLINE workshops, please click here.
Workshop Terms and Conditions
You will be emailed an invoice after you have sent your Booking Form. Full payment is required to secure your booking. Payment can be made via PayPal or direct deposit. Places are allocated to students in order of receipt of payment.
Progress payments are available with prior arrangement. If you wish to make progress payments, a non-refundable deposit will be requested, and payment timing agreed.
During all workshops I will request permission to take photographs of classes for use in my website and social media for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, that’s no problem at all, please let me know at the time.
Workshop numbers are kept small to maximise my attention with you while you are learning new processes and techniques. There is a maximum and minimum number of students per class. Book early to secure your place. If the minimum number of students is not achieved within 1 week of the workshop date, the workshop may be cancelled.
Cancellations by Students:
- Cancellations made 4 or more weeks prior to a booked workshop date will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made 2-4 weeks prior to a booked workshop date will be refunded 50% of the full workshop cost.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of a booked workshop date will not receive a refund.
– where possible, every effort is made to fill your place with a student on the workshop wait list. If this is possible, I can then refund your workshop fee or keep your workshop fee in credit for up to 12 months so you can attend a future workshop.
Cancellation by me:
- A workshop may be cancelled by me due to insufficient student numbers or unforeseen circumstances (eg illness or global pandemic*). In this event, you will be offered a full refund or option to reschedule.
- *In the event that government restrictions force the cancellation or postponement of workshops, as they did in the first half of 2020 with COVID19, students will be offered the option of a refund or their fees held in credit for when workshops are able to resume again.
MOVING TO A DIFFERENT WORKSHOP
If you have already booked in to a workshop but find that you want to change workshops or move to a different workshop date, you can request to change as per the following terms:
- Change requests made 4 or more weeks prior to your booked workshop date – you can move to an available place in your workshop of choice. If there is no available place in a scheduled workshop, your workshop fee can be held in credit for up to 12 months from the date you requested to change your workshop. All workshop bookings are subject to availability, and if you have not undertaken a workshop within that 12 month period, you will forfeit your initial paid workshop fee.
- Change requests made within 4 weeks of your booked workshop date – if I can fill your initial booked workshop place with someone on that workshop’s wait list (or advertising then filling your place), you can move to an available place in your workshop of choice subject to the same terms above. If I am unable to fill your space, a cancellation fee may apply subject to the Cancellation terms above.
- If you opt to change workshops, not just workshop dates, and if the new workshop fee is greater than the original booked workshop, you will be required to pay the difference in workshop fees. If the new workshop fee is less than the original booking, no refund will be given.
- Once you have changed your booking to a new workshop/workshop date, that booking is no longer subject to the above Cancellation terms, and is now non-refundable.
- Please note: you may only request to change your booked workshop/workshop date once. If you request to change your booking a second time, it may not be possible to book you in to another workshop option and you may forfeit your workshop fee.
Workshop Gift Vouchers Terms and Conditions
No refunds are given for Gift Voucher purchases.
Gift voucher can be redeemed against any workshop up to the value stated on the workshop. If a workshop value is less than the stated voucher value, no payment for the difference is given. Gift voucher workshop bookings are subject to availability and workshop booking terms and conditions. If you have booked a workshop with a gift voucher, and cancel with 2 weeks of the workshop date, you will forfeit your voucher unless a replacement student can be found.
Gift Vouchers are valid until the “valid until” date noted on the voucher.
Gift Vouchers are transferable to another person with the written consent of the person the gift voucher was initially issued to.
If someone is booked into a workshop using a gift voucher, and that workshop is cancelled by me due to insufficient student numbers or unforeseen circumstances (eg illness or global pandemic*), the student will be able to transfer to another workshop within the validity period of the voucher.
No refund is given if the voucher is not used within the voucher validity period.
No responsibility will be taken for any personal property left at the facility; nor liability for any personal injury, unless caused through negligence on the part of your tutor.
All information is correct at the time of publishing this page however I reserve the right to update or modify details should the need arise.
If at any time you have concerns or questions about these conditions, please contact me.