These Terms and Conditions relate specifically to my ONLINE workshops. If you are wanting to read the Terms and Conditions relating to my IN-PERSON workshops, please click here.
These Terms and Conditions are relevant to online workshops and content offered at thestudio.kimherringe.com.au (the Site, the Portal).
Full payment is required to secure access to your online workshop. Payment is made secure via PayPal (with or without a PayPal account). Once your payment has been received and confirmed you will be sent details to log into the online learning portal at thestudio.kimherringe.com.au
The username and password you are sent are your personal access in to The Studio portal. Once logged in you can change you password and update your details. A condition of accessing the content and learning material inside thestudio.kimherringe.com.au is that you do not disclose your login details to any other person. Full terms and conditions of access to the Portal are detailed below.
If at any time you have concerns or questions about these conditions, please contact me.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1 – By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, or purchasing online workshop access, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2 – We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to contact us at email@example.com and immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
3 – All products and services offered for access or sale on thestudio.kimherringe.com.au are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
4 – You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information for your online access account, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
5 – We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
6 – If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person
- You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
- You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorised use of your registered details.
- Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
7 – When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or any online associated community any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organised through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorisation to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
8 – We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
9 – Our Site and online associated communities are spaces for learning and are pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environments.
10 – Whilst using this Site and/or our online associated communities, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual property of others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code; or
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other thestudio.kimherringe.com.au product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of kimherringe.com.au.
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
11 – While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
12 – All material on this Site, in our thestudio.kimherringe.com.au or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may access, browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior express written permission if you’d like to use, copy, record or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
13 – You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
14 – Nothing contained on this Site or in our thestudio.kimherringe.com.au community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use without our express written permission.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE AND REFUND
15 – We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site, the thestudio.kimherringe.com.au community or our products and/or services generally, if you breach any of these Terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
16 – Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our thestudio.kimherringe.com.au community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the Australian Consumer Law, as set out in Schedule 2 to the Australian and Competition Act 2010 (Cth).